What exactly is a Jussi Pussi & why do Corvus Stone serenade them?
Someone asks you if you would like some sandwiches or if you would you prefer a jussi pussi. It is possible that you will answer with a lie. That would be such a mistake.
If you are like us, you would be honest! "Yes please miss, I would love a jussi pussi."
If you prefer a sneaky approach, say something like "I had a sandwich earlier thank you" and let it hang. If they are a good host(ess), you would, of course, be given a jussi pussi or two with no further delay. If you only manage one jussi pussi at that time, then of course, you could take one home for later.
1. A sandwich will go hard or fall apart, if not enjoyed in a very short time. A jussi pussi will be just as good as ever the next day, if looked after correctly.
2. Not all outlets stock jussi pussis. In theory, they should be widely available everywhere, except maybe Utah but alas, it can be hard to lay your hands on one, when you most need one. So never turn down an offer, if it is offered on a plate.
3. In an intimate setting. Maybe on the Riviera.. Glass of wine, candles etc, Sandwiches really don't cut the mustard. We would say that a jussi Pussi would be about the best option to really make it special.
4. When you went to School, your mum may have made sandwiches for you each day. Did she offer you the alternative? No!
5. Nothing says "I am a labourer/Manual worker" better than a plastic box full of sandwiches. Not that that means you are a bad person but it does signify that you have no real ambition. We guarantee that you will get noticed by the boss if you always take a jussi pussi to work, to enjoy in your breaks. It would set you apart!
Corvus Stone are not just rock gods, we are deep thinkers. We care. We want to improve the world we live in.
We hope this helped just a little.